12.12.2005

unforgettable

Today is one of those days....one of the days when i miss wat too many things...when I miss way too many people...even those who I thought to have forgotten...
suddenly the slightest shadow seems to outline that smile that I've thought to have erased with other smiles...but I hadn't forgotten...

I haven't forgotten....it's hard to forget....it's hard to erase....it's easy to cover up....not easy to replace...

When it all comes to an end....no one wants to forget...or no one needs to forget...that is according to the logic that what we go trough are light pencil lines that trace a picture on paper...some lines are darker and bolder than others, but they all draw to the same goal...

Whether i want to forget or not...i cannot force myself, but i can let it rest...let the tide do as it wishes with my memories..they might awake rested and ready to wrestle with my logic...until then...goodbye to you...the everlasting unforgettable thought...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home