10.05.2005

Words....way too many...

I wonder if my words are enough, I wonder if they will get lost in the darkness of my background. But still...let them cry out until somebody hears them.But since I'm not telling anyone about this "blog" have fun finding it....or finding out who I am.
The truth....well ...here it goes...I'm a soul in search of what God has for me. This search is making me anxious and preocupied but here I am still waiting fo rhim to show up. No...I am not a writer...but my hand hurts when I write down my thought in a journal...this is way more convivnient....
So here I go...crawling into my bed to ponder till I'm way to tired to ponder and I finally fall asleep...it will take a while...but hey!....what else is there to do? hw i guess....but I refuse...at least for the rest of my night...

But I will return to talk about the wheather....the squirrels...or just my repetitive wierd dreams about me falling from a very tall building....

A bientot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home