11.17.2005

frozen...crunchy ground

Today i could feel the frozen ground beneath my feet....and i try to understand if it's because it's dying...
I want to belive it's just falling asleep....falling into a dormant stage of rest....not death...just rest...
my body still feels heavy.,.....even after it's defrosted.....
it's either that or my heart...or my brain....

and then I see myself as sitting next to a hospital bed clinging to the idea of a miracle...
suddenly and unexpectedly you open your eyes and finally look into mine...i look back at you....I look into the eyes of hope....
The heaviness fades for a while...I take a deep breath and continue living...thinking that I've made progress not knowing that I'll be sitting on that chair soon again....waiting for those eyes of hope to look at me again...so I can rest.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home