10.28.2005

Taco Bell makes me laugh

So, I've discovered again how much I enjoy little things in life. jess and I went to taco bell today, and luckily, I remembered that their salsa packets say funny things.I know...silly....but believe me,....they are funny...
here you have a couple...enjoy....I think it's funnier if you picture me lookign through all of the packets, choosing the one that I like, and randomly laughing.......
"Of all those sauce packets, why me? why now?"
"Bike tires scare me"
"Not to be used as a flotation device"
"When I grow up, I want to be a waterbed."
"Nice palm. I read a great deal of pleasure in your future"
"Does a grilled stuft burrito qualify you for the car pool lane?"
"If you throw this, would it be a flying saucer?"
"Where are you taking me?"
"Pick me! Pick me!"

Precious laughs...I know...i hope you enjoed it as much as I did....I do think the taco bell people think that I'm crazy....oh well...
~k~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home