12.06.2005

Expectation....inspite of...

Despite the ice on the ground, my futile attempts to not fall, and the million things that I have to get done, it's a good day.
Despite the sense that I'm missing something, I feel complete.
Even though nothing interesting is going to happen, I can't help the feeling of expectation.

Expectation....

the wonderful feeling of waiting for something great to happen. For many, a ring on their finger, for others the job of their life. For me...I''m not sure. However, I keep living with my heart beating fast at the thought of something great happening. I can feel it....but I don't understand it.

But understanding is not all in life. We are ironic creatures. Our lives are full with irony that no one knows how to explain. Very few attempt to shade some light upon it, they come to no conclusions...just the fact that the beautiful contradictions make us who we are. They compose a wonderful masterpiece that we cannot help but stare at it in awe.
That's my God...the one who plagued this life with contradictions, and irony with the sole purpose of making me understand that He is God and that I cannot do anything but stare in awe.

and just like that...I'll continue with my day....expecting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home