10.22.2005

A concert, no tickets, late wendy's, and a wierdo on the phone

So here I am, after having spent a really good time listenign Shawn McDonald in concert. He's really good and has an amazing testimony of redemption. Now, it took a lot for me to actually enjoy that and all starts the same way, a very dark rainy night....

I love being dramatic. Are you sweating yet?...oh yeah...a favorit phrase...not cameron's though....

Katie, allie, and I, were driving to Huntington to watch Shawn Mcdonald...after being frustrated by slow drivers, and many calls to make sure we were going in the right direction....finally we get there...just to find out that they don't have my ticket, and that they had just sold out....

Horrible...tell me about it...Oh yeah..so we stood there....wondering...becuase at those times there's nothign better you can do...believe me...no words..just wonder...

They found my ticket, and some guy had an extra ticket, so we were able to get in...good thing....Shawn...great concert...that's all i'll say.

to Wendy's later....dinning room closes at 11.....ridiculous....so we sat there trying to not make eye contact with the people trying to get in.

I come back and the phone rings....Some wierdo who supossedly got transfered to my room, and decided that since we were on the phone, he would just have a conversation with me. I was like ..."mmmm well mmm i'm about to go to bed...."

Wierdo - "go to bed?! it's a friday night"
me- trying to be polite "It's been a long day"
W. - "Awww had a bad day? what happened? Are you ok?"
m - "mmm...haaa...."
W. - "Are you ok?"
m. - "well it feels wierd talking to someone i don't know"
w. "oh...ok...well....mmm...I'll let you go..."
m. "yeah...bye"

CREEPY!!!!!! no other words just creepy.....


so i finally decided to go to bed in order to avoid any other crazy spychos who randomly decided to talk to me.
And that was my friday....
Now I retrive myself to my room, my books, and good music...just so I can make up for the Gilmore Girls marathon lying ahead...oh yeah....
Good bye...
So long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home