10.07.2005

my quotable frases

I admit it...there is no time heather and I get toguether when there is nothing to quote or luagh at for the next three weeks.
most definitedly, mocha joe's is the place of choice for our display of laughter and sillyness. And for some strange reason pot always ends up having some part in our conversation.
Yes, Yes, I know what your thinking...and no...we do not smoke pot. How do I know you're thinking this....well...I'm just THAT good. yeah, yeah, thanks.
Anyway, here you have a couple.

Heather - Cute dog! makes seal noises while looking at my dog's pic.
Keren - It's a dog not a sea lion!!!

Jessica has been bugging me about having been smoking pot. It's three in the morning and smell something burning
K - Do you smell something burning?
Jessica - Keren, I knew you were smoking pot.
K - Heather! I told you not to put it in the toaster!!!

oh and many more to come....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home