12.31.2005

Looking out the window

I only turned my eyes from you for about 15 sec....not even that.
The sun that lit you face is gone leaving no proof of once having been there.
The calmed stillness of your face seems to disappeared with the fiery light. Now, the little life you have leaves without saying goodbye.
The coldness creeps in; the shadows are overcomed by the darkness that surrounds you. Soon, the one dying next to you is out of your sight; and even though, he's still there, the darkness filling your eyes and the deafening noise of silence isolate you from each other.
Now you whish....not knowing what to whish for. You have forgotten where you came from and despise the place you find yourself in.
With that I leave, but you never knew I was here. I probably was a product of your imagination.....or a thought that fights for your attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home