3.30.2006

Tomorrow which will become today just to turn into yesterday

Yesterday, i cried but nobody saw
Yesterday, i sat around because i thought you had abandoned me
Yesterday, i felt inadequate and alone
Yesterday,
yesterday is gone
good, gone, done, never to come back

Today i smilled uncontrolably
today, i danced
today, i looked up and was blind by the sunshine
today, i finally felt the warmth of your embrace as I walked around and the sun was on my face
today, i thought again of the clues you've left along the way for me to find.
today, it's almost gone
today, i'm excited to find out what you have prepared for tomorrow.

Today will become yesterday.
yesterday will be erased and forgotten..even though you had planed an esplendid yesterday.
but I failed to see yesterday.

Tomorrow could be like today
tomorrow will eventually be yesterday.
tomorrow will come,
tomorrow will go
tomorrow will be itself

You will be tomorrow.

Yesterday, that's what i want to forget.
but don't let me forget that it was me who messed up yesterday.
Today, i can't get enough of today
Tomorrow...let me see you tomorrow, Lord

Tomorrow will rain...
let me dance in the rain...
let me smile to it and be blinded by the rainbow in the puddle.

Tomorrow which will eventualy be today just to turn into yesterday

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW.. did you right that? That was amazing... I really liked it a lot. Its so true.. I relate a lot to it.. I have a lot of "yesterdays" ... but I am learning slowly that God wants to give me more and more "todays" every day can be a good day.. when you have the right outlook! I love you keb!

4/18/2006 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home