8.09.2006

a cold...bring out the tea!!!

well, i'm trying to get over a cold that comes to remind me that my body does break at times...yes, i'm not unbreakable..silly me! of course you know that; I just pretend i don't know.

once again the summer is gone. It was good. good times, bad times, frustrating times, surprising times. New and unexpected faces, friends from back in the day, a little waiting, some answers to prayers, good books, bad books, phone calls that make you laugh and cry, some writing, some staring at the clouds....you know...nothing out of the ordinary.

And now, another year...and i'm nervous..not much for classes...i''m nervous and i don't know why. It gives me a feeling of expectation...and if you're a reader of this, you'll notice i talk about "expecting something" a lot.
But what's the fun in not doing that? isn't God so amused by surprising us...i bet He has a big surprise for me...you might think it's small...it'll be huge for me...
So, as I go to bed with a box of tissues and pray to get over this cold, my heart sinks in...i'm excited like a kid at Christmas...i look out the window and pray that you'll stick around to watch the big surprise with me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jael said...

Just so you know, I love you!

8/10/2006 8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow keb.. what an awesome post.. i am blessed to be able to know you and to call you a friend. love you!

8/11/2006 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home